PsoriAktiv is a non-hormonal cream with natural ingredients.
PsoriAktiv is a cream without photosensibilizing action.
PsoriAktiv cream has no restrictions on the frequency and the period of use.
Due to the unique composition, PsoriAktiv is beneficial in:
- Softening of psoriatic plaques
- Cleansing and removal of dead tissue
- Relief to itchy and flaky skin
- Decreasing inflammatory responses
- Protecting the damaged areas against secondary infection
- Dermal softening which promotes the deep penetration of other medications used to treat psoriasis
The active components of PsoriAktiv cream:
- Linseed oil
- Solid oil
- Beggarticks extract
- Celandine extract
- Elecampane extract
- Salicylic Acid
Linseed oil contains an incredible amount of such fatty acids as linoleic acid (omega-3) up to 30 %, oleic acid (omega-9) up to 28 % and linoleic acid (omega-6) up to 60 % which are essential in treating skin diseases, and vitamins A, E, K, B1, B2, B6. These biologically active substances play an important role in treating psoriasis, extensive epidermal lesions and problems with cell metabolism.
Solid oil has a therapeutic effect on the psoriatic plaques:
- Improves skin regeneration
- Relieves itching
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves skin flaking
- Softens the flakes
D-Panthenol and Allantoin stimulate skin regeneration, moisturize and soften the damaged skin. They are beneficial in skin healing without scarring and pigmentation. They have anti-inflammatory effect.
Beggarticks extract has a rich chemical composition. It contains vitamins A, C, essential oils, and such microelements as zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, boron, copper, iron and others. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action. It cleanses the blood due to the large number of biologically active substances.
Celandine extract is capable of inhibiting proliferation of keratinocytes in psoriasis. Celandine has significant antibacterial activity against gram-positive bacteria such as staphylococci and streptococci.
Elecampane extract has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, sedative and analgesic effect due to the large amount of such nutrients as essential oils, lipids, flavonoids, carotenoids, polysaccharides, inulin and vitamin E.
Sulfur has a leavening action. It softens, dries the inflamed areas. It improves blood circulation and protects against bacteria, viruses and fungi, which can easily penetrate through the inflamed skin.
Salicylic acid creates anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect that is beneficial to the skin areas affected by psoriasis. It has:
- Moderate antimicrobial and antiseptic effect. It causes immediate destruction of pathogenic bacteria, which are on the healthy or inflamed skin
- Mild anti-inflammatory effect. It reduces signs of active inflammation in the lesion
- Keratoplastic effect. It normalizes the processes of maturation of the outermost layers of the keratinized epithelium
- Keratolytic effect. It accelerates the processes of rejection of dead epidermal cell
- Distracting and irritating effect. It reduces the manifestations of skin itching