The representatives of BaDM made presentation on the pharmaceutical Conference in Kiev.
The conference “Introduction of Good Practices in Pharmacia: achievements, opportunities and challenges” was hold 15 of November 2017 in Kiev Institute of International Relations. This Conference was held in conjunction with the Science Week in Kiev. The event was arranged by the Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine of Kiev Institute of International Relations.
Presentations were made by the following panelists:
- Klimov O.I. –Chairman of the Board of All Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Chamber;
- Chumak T.V. – Vice-president of the Association of Organizations of Employers of Medical and Microbiological Industry of Ukraine;
- Pushkar L.A. – Expert of pharmacovigilance department of the State Expert Center of MOH of Ukraine;
- Kosyachenko K.L. –Chairman of the Department of Organization and Economy of Pharmacy of Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Generalenko T.S. – Lawyer for licensing of pharmaceutical and medical business activity;
- Bahkurinskaya A.R. – authorized person responsible for development, implementation and functioning of Quality Assurance System, chief manager of pharmaceutical warehouse № 12 of BaDM LLC (Poltava);
- Lutskina A.D. – authorized person responsible for development, implementation and functioning of Quality Assurance System, chief manager of pharmaceutical warehouse № 11 of BaDM LLC (Vinnitsa);
- Telitskaya L.Yu. – HR director of LLC Aptekar, LLC Vitalux.
The conference was also attended by: chairmen of public pharmaceutical organizations, heads of pharmaceutical institutions, authorized persons of manufacturers, pharmacies and pharmaceutical warehouses. Of course, students of the medical and pharmaceutical faculty were the main audience.
The first part of the Conference began with the presentations made by speakers who voiced the existing problems in the Pharmacia field. Klimov O.I. and Chumak V.T. drew attention to the current situation in Ukraine, namely: the breakage of the chain assuring the quality of medicines in the pharmacy, the availability in the pharmacies of "sellers" - front-line workers, but not the pharmacists, who shall work in accordance with protocols and provide pharmaceutical care to pharmacy visitors.
The second part of the Conference was of informational nature and was directed towards both pharmaceutical specialists and students. The purpose of the second part of the event was to demonstrate the breadth and variety of areas where an expert with a pharmaceutical education can work. The report by Alexandra Bakhurinskaya was devoted to the main aspects of good distribution practice (GDP). Anna Lutskina made a presentation on "Cold chain".
In conclusion of the conference Alexandra Bakhurinskaya wished to the students to choose interesting direction in the pharmacia and come to work in order to do what they really love to do. One of such direction may become implementation of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) at the enterprise.
Bakhurinskaya A.R., Kim K.B.