Gastrointestinal diseases are most often of a chronic nature. And from time to time, their symptoms worsen, causing pain and discomfort.
For patients suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, in addition to the usual treatment, a special diet is recommended. Only by combining both methods - therapeutic and dietary - you can achieve quick results and return to a comfortable life.
INTESTA is a dietary supplement that delivers butyric acid in microgranules to the lower gastrointestinal tract and gradually releases it on the surface of the entire intestine.
• Reducing pain and discomfort
• Facilitating the defecation process
• Improving quality of life indicators
• Good patient tolerance
• No side or undesirable effects
INTESTA is the only product on the market that delivers butyric acid directly to the intestines, thus making up for its lack. Unlike traditional forms, the use of a triglyceride matrix protects against product release in the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Diarrhoea of various etiologies
• Ulcerative colitis
• Crohn disease
• Diverticular disease
• Disorders of the intestinal microflora
• Short-chain fatty acid deficiency
• Post-cancer treatment (e.g. intestinal inflammation after radiotherapy or chemotherapy)
• Intestinal infection