RESINAP 3000 - CLEAR THOUGHTS , CALM DREAMS
A unique drinking complex that contains optimal daily amounts of glycine and B7 vitamins in one sachet.
Composition of the solution 10 ml (1 package): glycine 3000 mg, vitamin B6 2 mg, vitamin B1 1.5 mg, vitamin B12 3 μ
Recommended for use:
- Helps to fall asleep and get enough sleep 1
Helps to improve memory and attention 2,5
Protects your body from the effects of stress 3
Helps to reduce nervous tension 4
Promotes nutrition and restoration of the nervous system 6
Carelessness: free of lactose, carbohydrates, alcohols, parabens. Non-GMO. 100% vegan product
Convenient reception: take 1 time a day for 1 sachet in the evening before going to bed. The solution is ready for use. Packaging for a course of 20 days.
Contains natural components for the body: it is not addictive and does not accumulate in the human's body
1. Bannai M, Kawai N. New therapeutic strategy for amino acid medicine: glycine improves the quality of sleep. J Pharmacol Sci. 2012;118(2):145-8. doi: 10.1254/jphs.11r04fm. Epub 2012 Jan 27.
2. Bannai M, Kawai N, Ono K, Nakahara K, Murakami N. The effects of glycine on subjective daytime performance in partially sleep-restricted healthy volunteers. Front Neurol. 2012 Apr 18;3:61. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2012.00061.
3. Potupchik T., Veselova O., Evert L., Narcissov Ya., Gatskikh I., Bryukhanova I., Anisimova M. Spectrum of pharmacological effects of glycine // doctor. 2015. №12.
4. Grigorova O. V., Romasenko L. V., Fayzulloev A. Z., Vazagayeva T. I., Maksymova L. N., Narcyssov Ya. R. The use of glycine in the treatment of patients suffering from adaptation disorders // PM. 2012. №2 (57).
5. File, Sandra E. BSc, PhD, DSc; Fluck, Emma BSc, PhD; Fernandes, Cathy BSc, PhD Beneficial Effects of Glycine (Bioglycin) on Memory and Attention in Young and Middle-Aged Adults, Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology: December 1999 - Volume 19 - Issue 6 - p 506-512
6. Gromova O. A., Torshin I. Yu., Gusyev E. I. Synergistic neuroprotective effects of thiamine, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin within the human proteome. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. 2017;(1):40-51.
7. Methodological recommendations of MP 2.3.1. 19150-04
Dietary supplement to the diet. It is not a medicinal product. This information is for professional activities of medical and pharmaceutical workers. Manufacturer MKM Ninex. TU U 10.8-41038549: 009-2021
- Additional source of glycine and vitamins B6, B1, B12
Helps to facilitate the period of falling asleep, normalize sleep
Promotes normalization of the functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system
Helps to strengthen the body during mental and physical exertion
Has tonic properties